Thanks for your interest in volunteering with Rescue City!
Volunteering with our animal rescue will be incredibly rewarding and meaningful.
Rescue City is committed to saving the lives of dogs in need from underserved shelters. Our loving foster network helps us find temporary, safe homes for these dogs while we find fantastic matches that result in permanent adoption placement. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional education and support throughout the process, ensuring a wonderful experience for both the dog and their human.
What do I get by volunteering with Rescue City?
Most importantly, you will experience a remarkable sense of fulfillment that comes from making a difference for a dog in need. You’ll also become a part of a wonderful community of people, all dedicating their time for a shared cause.
What are you looking for in a volunteer?
As a 501c3 non-profit, we depend on our invaluable volunteers to help us save more lives.
- Our volunteers should always be positive and professional.
- We always respect each other and our different types of audiences
- potential adopters, fosters, other volunteers, donors, and the public
- Consistency is critical for our lifesaving operations.
- Even if you can only volunteer an hour or two a week, it makes a difference.
- We’d rather you help a little each week over a period of time than a lot up front.
- *Please note that all volunteers must be 18 yrs or older.
What kind of volunteer roles are there?
There are many ways to help our team.
- People Leadership / Management
- Medical (Veterinarian, Vet tech, Nurse, Doctor, etc.)
- Foster / Adoption Rescue Coordination
- Adoption or Foster Application Review
- Photography / Videography
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
Interested in volunteering?