Rescue City is committed to saving the lives of dogs in need from underserved shelters. Our loving foster network helps us find temporary, safe homes for these dogs while we find fantastic matches that result in permanent adoption placement. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional education and support throughout the process, ensuring a wonderful experience for both the dog and their human.
Join the Rescue City Volunteer Community
What do I get by volunteering with Rescue City?
What are you looking for in a volunteer?
- Our volunteers should always be positive and professional.
- We always respect each other and our different types of audiences: potential adopters, fosters, other volunteers, donors, and the public
- Consistency is critical for our lifesaving operations.
- Even if you can only volunteer an hour or two a week, it makes a difference.
- We’d rather you help a little each week over a period of time than a lot up front.
- *Please note that all volunteers must be 18 yrs or older.
What kind of volunteer roles are there?
- People Leadership / Management
- Medical (Veterinarian, Vet tech, Nurse, Doctor, etc.)
- Foster / Adoption Rescue Coordination
- Adoption or Foster Application Review
- Photography / Videography
- Graphic Design
- Website Design